TERMS OF SERVICE
§1 General scope:
The following general terms and conditions apply to all business relationships between:
and the customer. The version valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract is decisive.
§2 conclusion of contract:
(1) The presentation of works of art on the Internet does not constitute an offer, but is only a non-binding and non-binding invitation to the customer to make purchase inquiries. The online representations may differ slightly from the works of art ordered. For technical reasons, the color rendering in particular is not 100% reliable.
(2) With the request to purchase the work of art, the customer does not submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(3) In the case of a purchase request via the online application, the receipt of the request is confirmed by email, but this does not yet constitute an acceptance of the contract.
(4) The offer is made by email when the goods are available and for sale.
(5) The contract is accepted through a written acceptance of the offer sent in advance by email
§3 prices and delivery:
(1) All prices quoted are gross prices including VAT. In the case of special offers, the price offered is limited to the special offer. Details can be found in the respective art description.
(2) If the customer has chosen delivery by delivery agent, shipping costs will be added. The shipping costs depend on the weight of the ordered goods and the shipping method and are listed in the offer.
(3) If the customer has chosen delivery by delivery, we insure the work of art at its respective value.
(4) All risks and dangers that may arise in the context of the dispatch of goods are borne by the customer as soon as the goods have been handed over by Thomas Reinelt to the deliverer or to the customer himself. Thomas Reinelt is not liable for damage to or loss of the purchased item that occurs after it has been handed over for transport. If necessary, these must be asserted against the deliverer.
§4 terms of payment:
(1) Payment is made in advance. The delivery will take place after the payment.
(2) The customer receives an invoice for the invoice amount.
(3) If no payment has been received within 14 days of the conclusion of the contract, Thomas Reinelt is no longer interested in performance and Thomas Reinelt makes use of his statutory right of withdrawal (Section 323, Paragraph 2, Item 2 of the German Civil Code).
§5 retention of title:
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full. Pledging or security transfer of the goods without our written consent is not permitted.
(1) The customer is obliged to check the delivered goods for quality deviations immediately after receipt and to notify any complaints in writing within 14 working days, otherwise the assertion of warranty claims is excluded.
(2) In the event of complaints, the date of purchase must be proven with an invoice. Defects caused by transport, improper handling, changes to the delivered item or natural wear and tear are excluded. The customer bears the full burden of proof for all claim requirements.
(3) Customary or minor, technically unavoidable deviations in quality, color, size, print or design may not be objected to.
(4) The seller has the right to multiple replacement deliveries or repairs.
§7 right of withdrawal:
(1) Cancellation policy
a.) Declaration of cancellation:
You can revoke your contract declaration within 14 days without giving reasons in text form (e.g. letter, fax, email) or - if the item is left to you before the deadline expires - by returning the item. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient (in the case of recurring deliveries of similar goods, not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before the fulfillment of our information obligations according to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 Para 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations according to § 312g Paragraph 1 Clause 1 BGB in connection with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. The timely dispatch of the cancellation or the item is sufficient to meet the cancellation deadline.
The revocation must be sent to:
Mobile +49 (0) 172/6158097
b.) Consequences of cancellation:
In the event of an effective revocation, the mutually received services must be returned and any benefits (e.g. interest) surrendered. If you are unable or partially unable to return or surrender the received service and benefits (e.g. advantages of use) or only in a deteriorated condition, you must compensate us for the value. You only have to pay compensation for the deterioration of the item and for any benefits drawn if the use or the deterioration is due to handling of the item that goes beyond the examination of the properties and functionality. "Checking the properties and functionality" means testing and trying out the respective goods, as is possible and customary in a shop.
Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the regular costs of returning the goods if the goods delivered correspond to the goods ordered and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if you have not yet received the consideration or a payment in the case of a higher price of the goods at the time of cancellation have made the contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return is free for you. Items that cannot be sent as a parcel will be picked up from you. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you when you send your declaration of cancellation or the goods, for us with their receipt.
End of revocation
(2) The right of revocation does not apply to deliveries of works of art that are made according to customer specifications or that are not suitable for return due to their nature.
(3) The goods intended for return must be properly packaged. Transport damage caused by improper packaging is a burden for the customer. Only the original or equivalent packaging is considered to be correct packaging.
Customer data will of course be treated confidentially and will not be passed on to third parties. They are for internal use only.
§9 final provisions:
(1) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our place of business. The same applies if the customer does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or if their domicile or habitual abode are not known at the time the action is brought.
(2) Subsidiary agreements, assurances of properties, changes to the contract must be made in writing. This written form agreement can only be deviated from by means of a written agreement.
(3) Should individual provisions of the contract with the contractual partner, including these general terms and conditions, be or become ineffective in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The wholly or partially ineffective regulation is to be replaced by a regulation whose economic success comes as close as possible to the ineffective one.